A monster in Dink Smallwood is a creature that is (usually) non-friendly, non-player-controlled, and attacks and deals damage to Dink. There are rare occasions in D-Mods when Dink may encounter a friendly monster, and sometimes, in an alternate hero D-Mod, the user may even play as a monster!
The original game doesn't have a wide variety of monsters, but as more D-Mods were released, more and more new monsters were released with them. Most notably, the very popular D-Mod, Pilgrim's Quest, contained several new monsters, which was one of the reasons why it garnered such fame within the Dink community.
List of Monsters in the Original Dink Smallwood GameEdit
- Slime (Also called Puddle)
List of Monsters in D-ModsEdit
- Spike (this monster was included the original game's files, but was never used in the gameplay itself.)
- Fire Pillbug/Bonca/Slayer/StoneGiant/Dragon
- Soil Pillbug/Bonca/Slayer/StoneGiant/Dragon
- Air Slimer/Pillbug/Bonca
- Void Slimer/Pillbug/Slayer/StoneGiant
- Red Pillbug